Thursday 28 March 2013

Is Ice prince now better than M.I? Answer and you could win N1, 500 airtime


(My answer: YES)
Those days ice prince used to be the boy in chocolate city, if you mentioned rap then you mentioned M.I and Jesse Jagz, but gone are those days, ice prince has proven that he can be tops, he must have schooled himself on what it takes to be a successful rapper, in which, songs like Aboki, More, Truth, etc could not have come out if not raw talent and discipline.
I sincerely believe that as of now, ice prince is the best rapper in Africa, as I don’t see any other rapper seriously contending for the crown with him.
As for records, if M.I needs to comeback on top, he needs something more than normal, he needs a miracle, he needs something better than MR. CHIARMAN.
Answer yours and stand a chance of winning      N1,500 worth of airtime, all you have to do is to comment. The winner will be announced later.


6 comments:

  1. ice prince is good but m i is better; m i has made rap to be liked and popular more than ice prince ;his musics like african rapper number 1 and many others has made nigeria to be know in the world of rap

    ReplyDelete
  2. M.I's time is good ICE PRINCE time is now. Gone gone are those days when M.I was the face of nigerian rap music right now ICE PRINCE is the new face of nigerian rap music. And after ICE PRINCE it'll probably be KRILLZZ but ya'll know me better as FREEZZEE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseph Adi
    M.I is good but ICE PRINCE is better for now until comes the miracle for Mr Incredible....Panshak Zamani is highly flameable kindly give way, the dude is so so so so so so awesome peeps!
    Digest!
    Ice Prince step up his game big time been so patient to wait & inject the necessary spices M.I forgot while raising to limelight & with that Zamani steal the show from Mr Abaga sharply with out any one knowing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. M.I is good but ICE PRINCE is better for now until comes the miracle for Mr Incredible....Panshak Zamani is highly flameable kindly give way, the dude is so so so so so so awesome peeps!
    Digest!
    Ice Prince step up his game big time been so patient to wait & inject the necessary spices M.I forgot while raising to limelight & with that Zamani steal the show from Mr Abaga sharply with out any one knowing

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOW,,, ICE PRINCE ZAMANI IS ON TOP OF THE GAME FOR NOW WITH SONGS LIKE ABOKI WHICH HAPPENS TO BE MY RING TONE... SERIOUSLY AM NOT DISPUTING THE FACT THAT M.I IS GOOD BUT FOR NOW ICE PRINCE IS BETTER THAN M.I

    ReplyDelete